.

sobota 3. srpna 2013

A new video coming soon! :)

Ahoj všichni studenti češtiny,

chystám se pro vás připravit nové video, ve kterém vás naučím dopravní prostředky a věty, které s tímto tématem souvisí. Doufám, že vám alespon trochu pomůže. Mějte se fajn a brzy naviděnou :)

---

Hi all student of Czech language,

I'm going to prepare for you a new video in which I will teach you vehicles and phrases that relate to this topic. I hope it will help you. Have a nice day and see you soon :)

P.S. I am adding here photo from "Czech Switzerland". I have been there 3 days ago and it's really beautiful place! There is a wonder of the world called "Pravčická brána", but Czech Switzerland has a lot of mountains too. I walked to the top to see Pravčická brána 6 hours and it was 36°C, but it was really lovely day. I started at 13:00 and finished at 19:00, so I was on the one of the highest place in the Czech Republic and saw awesome sunset in pink-purple sky. Another day I visited Germany, because it's around 4 km's from there.

If you're preparing to visit the Czech Republic, I highly recommend you this place.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat